Wednesday, July 8, 2009

In a class of its own.

Truely the campus of this place is one which has to be seen atleast one. Although not upto the standards that we expect after seeing kanpur, i think i was a bit prejudiced after seeing kanpur. For me nothing is as good as Kanpur. Although, i have not visited IISC but in IIT's that i have visited for me Kanpur is superlative. I might be wrong so please do not take it personally. Roorkee is closest to what you may have an image of an ideal college or university. White archaic buildings with an atmosphere which is seemingly pleasant because of its location. Every care has been taken regarding the infrastructure and its nice to move around. The central building sits atop a hill and looks nice. For the part that we have roamed its nicely planned and maintained. Also, there is no hustle and bustle. Life here is quite tranquil. The only problem me and my friend were facing was that non of us was feeling well. We were not at the best of our health so it was not possible to enjoy it to the fullest, else its a great place to be. I can't write much about this place cause my encounter to this place was quite short. But for the time i passed i had all the feelings to settle down there, but life is about moving and here we go once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment