Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Return to home

Slowly the night came in and i left for coming back and on my way back i noticed that this was one of the best experiences of the life. An opportunity to peek into the life of the people their. On station i waited for train and i waited and i waited but the train didn't turned up, trains which weren't on the list were coming and going but my scheduled train wasn't arriving. Finally after some moments of apprehension it arrived and i boarded it and to my comfort i slept peacefully. Back to airport and i reached quite early and when i went for boarding pass the lady asked me "So early?" as if it was a crime and i was going to be sent to jail. I took the pass and waited their and watched over the airport. I haven't seen so many planes together, i was a bit in aw and watched over. I didn't realized how two hours had passed and moved towards the boarding gate at the earliest so as to get the first seat so that no one occupies it this time round. This time their was no one and actually the flight was going quite empty. Back to home peacefully and safely first leg of the journey ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment